RMG Announces a tender for the manufacture and installation of floating pumping stations (Pontoons).
The start date of work-08.2017
The date of completion of work – 10.2017
Please see the detailed description of the operations in the attached document.
- Companies interested in the tender can visit the site. You can contact the secretary of the tender commission Lile Pirveli for organizing a visit: T: +995579552051
- In the first stage, companies, willing to participate in the tender, please send your letter of Interest (LOI), indicating contact details and information about dully authorized person(s).
- Please provide above LOI, no later than July 14, 2017, by e-mail to the following email address - LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com
In the second stage of the tender, the bidders should submit their tender proposal, where it should be presented:
- Detailed estimate (The cost of the proposal shall be reflected currency, including all costs related to the supply or manufacturing of the goods and all taxes applicable by the legislation of Georgia, Including VAT) and the terms of payment;
- Detailed schedule;
- Information about the equipment owned by the bidder, which is needed for carrying out these operations;
- Information about the experience of the bidder in this field;
- Detailed information including, but not limited to: entity’s legal address, as well as physical, factual, electronic addresses, telephones, bank requisites etc.;
- The tender proposal submitted by the bidder must be signed and/or sealed on or behalf the duly authorized person(s).
- The tender proposal should be submitted in the sealed envelope, for the attention of Lile Pirveli, Secretary of the Tender Commission, to the following address: Georgia, Tbilisi, M. Aleksidze # 1 lane III;
- Companies may present a tender proposal in the form of encoded electronic documents at e-mail address: LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com ; providing the password to Secretary until the tender expiry date and time.
- For the further tender related issues, you can apply to the Secretary of the Tender Commission on the e-mail address: LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com
- The envelope must contain the name of the tender and the name of the bidder;
- The deadline for submission of proposals is - 21.08.2017, 18:00 local time (UTC+04:00 Tbilisi)