RMG Copper announces a tender for the purchase of iron powder.
Please see the detailed description of the requested products in the attached documents.
Data of one of the powders, we use, made in Ukraine is: C - 0,05; Si- 0,08; Mn- 0,2; P-0,02; S 0,02; 02- 0,5.
- The structure of the grain of the iron powder must be microporous;
- Purpose/Use: separation of copper concentrate from acid waters by ionization;
- Required quantity - 80-100 tons per month
- In the first stage, companies, willing to participate in the tender, please send your letter of Interest (LOI), indicating contact details and information about dully authorized person(s).
- Please provide above LOI, no later than September 08, 2017, by e-mail to the following email address - LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com
In the second stage of the tender, the bidders should submit their tender proposal, where it should be presented:
- Price Table (The cost of the proposal shall be reflected including all taxes applicable by the legislation of Georgia, Including VAT);
- Bidders must submit prices separately, as based on Ex-works term, as well as based on the CIF (Poti) conditions;
- The proposal should include a minimum period of 1 months consignment. The winner will be revealed based on tariffs and settlement terms (consignation period).
- The bidder must submit a sample of the proposed products (1 kg);
- Certificate of compliance of the products;
- Detailed information including, but not limited to: entity’s legal address, as well as physical, factual, electronic addresses, telephones, bank requisites etc.;
- The tender proposal submitted by the bidder must be signed and/or sealed on or behalf the duly authorized person(s).
- The tender proposal should be submitted in the sealed envelope, for the attention of Lile Pirveli, Secretary of the Tender Commission, to the following address: Georgia, Tbilisi, M. Aleksidze # 1 lane III;
- Companies may present a tender proposal in the form of encoded electronic documents at e-mail address: LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com ; providing the password to Secretary untill the tender expiry date and time.
- For the further tender related issues, you can apply to the Secretary of the Tender Commission on the e-mail address: LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com
- The envelope must contain the name of the tender and the name of the bidder;
- The deadline for submission of proposals is-22.09.2017, 18:00 local time (UTC+04:00 Tbilisi)