RMG Copper Company announces a tender for the purchase of steel balls.
Please see the detailed description of the requested products in the attached documents.
Required Quantity for a month (approximately):
- 180 tons of 100 mm diameter
- 60 tons of 60 mm diameter
- The bidder must be the manufacturer of the product;
- The packaging of the product should be in BIG BAGs;
- In the case of 10% defect rate of the product, it will be returned to the manufacturer
- In the first stage, companies, willing to participate in the tender, please send your letter of Interest (LOI), indicating contact details and information about dully authorized person(s).
- Please provide above LOI, no later than September 12, 2017, by e-mail to the following email address - LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com
In the second stage of the tender, the bidders should submit their tender proposal, where it should be presented:
- Price Table for 1-ton product (The cost of the proposal shall be reflected including all taxes applicable by the legislation of Georgia, Including VAT);
- Bidders must submit prices separately, as based on Ex-works term, as well as based on CIF (Poti) conditions;
- The proposal should include a minimum period of 1 months consignment. The winner will be revealed based on tariffs and settlement terms (consignation period).
- Certificate of compliance of the products;
- Detailed information including, but not limited to: entity’s legal address, as well as physical, factual, electronic addresses, telephones, bank requisites etc.;
- The tender proposal submitted by the bidder must be signed and/or sealed on or behalf the duly authorized person(s).
- The tender proposal should be submitted in the sealed envelope, for the attention of Lile Pirveli, Secretary of the Tender Commission, to the following address: Georgia, Tbilisi, M. Aleksidze # 1 lane III;
- Companies may present a tender proposal in the form of encoded electronic documents at e-mail address: LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com ; providing the password to Secretary until the tender expiry date and time.
- For the further tender related issues, you can apply to the Secretary of the Tender Commission on the e-mail address: LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com
- The envelope must contain the name of the tender and the name of the bidder;
- The deadline for submission of proposals is- 28.09.2017, 18:00 local time (UTC+04:00 Tbilisi)