RMG Copper announces Tender on Purchase of Pipes and Fittings.
Please see the detailed description of the requested products in the attached documents.
- The pipes, that should be resistant to the pulp (see attached table) can be offered not just plastic but also alternative material.
- In the first stage, companies, willing to participate in the tender, please send your letter of Interest (LOI), indicating contact details and information about dully authorized person(s).
- Please provide above LOI, no later than September 08, 2017, by e-mail to the following email address - LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com
In the second stage, the bidders should submit their tender proposal, where it should be presented:
- Price Table (The cost of the proposal shall include all costs related to the supply or manufacturing of the goods and all taxes applicable by the legislation of Georgia, Including VAT) and terms of payment;
- Certificate of compliance of the products, certificate of conformity to quality with the industry established standards;
- Data sheets of the products
- Detailed information including, but not limited to: entity’s legal address, as well as physical, factual, electronic addresses, telephones, bank requisites etc.;
- The tender proposal submitted by the bidder must be signed and/or sealed on or behalf the duly authorized person(s).
- The tender proposal should be submitted in the sealed envelope, for the attention of Lile Pirveli, Secretary of the Tender Commission, to the following address: Georgia, Tbilisi, M. Aleksidze # 1 lane III;
- Companies may present a tender proposal in the form of encoded electronic documents at e-mail address: LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com ; providing the password to Secretary until the tender expiry date and time.
- For the further tender related issues, you can apply to the Secretary of the Tender Commission on the e-mail address: LPirveli@richmetalsgroup.com
- The envelope must contain the name of the tender and the name of the bidder;
- The deadline for submission of proposals is – 25.09.2017, 18:00 local time (UTC+04:00 Tbilisi)