Tender for the Purchase of Scales, Magnetic Iron Separator, Belt Conveyor and Vibrating Feeder
Within the framework of the USAID-funded Program Waste Management Technologies in Regions (phase II), implemented by CENN
The USAID/WMTR II program has announced a tender for companies that are engaged in the supply, transportation and installation of new equipment for the production line below.
The WMTR II program is implemented by CENN with the support of USAID. The program assists the Government of Georgia (GoG) in modernizing the country’s waste management sector and supporting sustainable development and inclusive economic growth, ensuring the responsible management of natural endowments that will minimize adverse impacts from waste on human health and natural resources.
The WMTR II has four main objectives:
- Implementing an Integrated Waste Management System
- Private Sector-Led Recycling
- Illegal Dumping Penalties and Tariff Policy
- Public Outreach
The program mainstreams innovative approaches, applies new technologies, and streamlines strong partnerships to achieve, sustain and fulfill set objectives and solve developmental challenges.
The purpose of the tender:
The purpose of the tender is to ensure the purchase, transportation and installation of Axle Truck Scales, a Magnetic Separator, Belt Conveyor and a Vibrating Feeder for the glass waste recycling company. Brief information about the equipment and technical specifications is provided below:
Truck Scales (with platforms, ramps, loadcells and watertight for outdoor environments)
- Maximum weighing limit for all platforms is 60 tons, in total
- The minimum weighing limit for all platforms is 0.4 tons, in total
- Platform dimensions:
o Total length of the scales: 14m minimum.
o Platform width: 1m minimum; 1.15m maximum.
Magnetic iron separator
- Metal type: Random Metallic Impurities
- Random impurity size: up to 100mm
- Random impurity weight: up to 0.2 kg
- Length: 1000 mm
- Width: 800 mm
- Type of conveyor: horizontal
- Length: 11m (along the axis of the drums)
- Productivity: Q = 6t / h
- Tape type: PVC (white)
- Belt width: 800mm
- Belt speed: 1m / s
- Diameter of the drums: 300mm
- Geared motor: 3kW
- Productivity: up to 10t / h
- Vibration frequency: 50Hz
- Material distribution range on belt: 650 mm
All equipment must be watertight for outdoor environments.
To participate in the tender:
Interested and qualified companies should submit their bids in one PDF file to:
email@example.com no later than March 20, 2019 at 18:00.
Bids should include the following information:
- Name, address, contact person and phone number of the company;
- Evidence of relevant work experience;
- Copy of a registration certificate of the company;
- Price breakdown in USD (should be provided excl. VAT);
- Time required for service delivery;
- Time required for transportation of equipment;
- Time required for installation of equipment;
- Warranty terms and conditions.
Incomplete documentation will not be considered.
Bids will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Price of purchase, transportation and installation of the equipment;
- Warranty terms and conditions, as well as the terms and conditions of servicing after the expiration of the warranty period;
- Time required for the supply, transportation and installation of the equipment.
|Names of uploaded files