Reference: EU4Georgia 4 Communicating the European Union in Georgia - ENI/2022/432-988
To Whom It May Concern,
The EU4Georgia 4 Project is looking for Service Providers to provide various productions (audio-visual, radio, TV, photographs) services.
The maximum number of Service Providers with which the EU4Georgia 4 Project intends to conclude Multiple Framework Contracts for Services is 3.
Duration: September 2022 – May 2026
Objective of the call:
Production of the audio-visual, radio, TV and photo materials that will be used to increase awareness, understanding and support for the EU and its activities in Georgia particularly among Georgian audiences.
Types of videos to be produced:
- Video statements
- Development of feature stories, informational videos for social, online and broadcasting media
- Video coverage of medium scale events/activities in Tbilisi and/or regions
- Video coverage of missions in regions
- Video success stories
- Other video clips development
Conditions for qualification:
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing professional photographic and video graphic coverage of events, activities and production of video clips
- At least 3 years proved experience in development of concepts, filming and post production of events, field trips and missions, development of video success/human stories, etc.;
- Technical equipment necessary to ensure high quality production
- State-of-the-art software for processing and retouching pictures and videos
- More than 3 years’ experience in cooperation with international organizations, companies, NGOs, donor funded, EU funded projects would be considered as an advantage
Deadline for submission of expression of interest: 17 July 2022 18:00
How to apply?
The confirmation of expression of interest to participate in this tender procedure should be submitted electronically to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Provision of Various productions (audio-visual, radio, TV, photographs) services – ENI/2022/432-988_FWC01” in the subject line.
EU4Georgia 4 Team