Reference: EU4Georgia 4 Communicating the European Union in Georgia - ENI/2022/432-988
To Whom It May Concern,
The EU4Georgia 4 Project is looking for Service Providers to provide graphical video clips production and video adaptation services.
The maximum number of Service Providers with which the EU4Georgia 4 Project intends to conclude Multiple Framework Contracts for Services is 3.
Duration: September 2022 – May 2026
Objective of the call:
Production of high-resolution graphical video clips and adaptations of the videos that will be used to increase public awareness and to better inform the public about EU and its activities in Georgia.
Types of Graphical Video Clips to be produced:
• High-resolution graphical videos in the following versions: up to 40 seconds, up to 1 minute, up to 2 minutes, up to 3 minutes, up to 3-6 minutes and up to 10 minutes in 1080p (Full HD) resolution.
• Adaptation of graphical videos
The services provided shall include elaboration of concepts, scripts and storyboards, all filming (if/as necessary), editing, production, post-production and subtitling services (if required).
Conditions for qualification:
• 5 years' working experience in graphical video production
• Technical equipment needed to ensure high quality production
• Experience in cooperation with international organizations or donor funded projects would be considered as advantage
Deadline for submission of expression of interest: 19 July 2022 18:00
How to apply?
The confirmation of expression of interest to participate in this tender procedure should be submitted electronically to the following email address: email@example.com. Please indicate “Provision of Graphical Video Clips Production and Video Adaptation Services – ENI/2022/432-988-FWC06” in the subject line.
EU4Georgia 4 Team
|Names of uploaded files