TBC Bank (hereinafter referred to as the “seller”) invites you to take part in the open tender and apply your proposals in electronic procurement system www.etenders.ge . Tender will be held in the so-called one envelope tenet (http://etenders.ge/Page/Instructions)
• Participant shall upload the following documentation and information signed and stamped by the authorized representative – Price and delivery schedule (according to Annex N1)
• Period of proposal submission: 16.05.2016, from 11:00 to 15:00 hrs (Tbilisi).
Regarding the registration and proposal submission questions:
Tamari Maisuradze +995 595 99 60 62
Regarding technical questions:
George Shavishvili +995 591 70 54 44
• Considered as a winner and agreement will be signed with the organization, which provides best specifications evaluation criteria on:
- Price – 90%
- Payment term – 10%
• Prices should be indicated in USD, including VAT and all other taxes.
• All of the information provided after the tender in terms of clarification (including electronic form) is considered to be an integral part of the proposal.
• Requested information must be provided in detail, otherwise it will not be considered by the bank.
• Well-founded complaint can be submitted by the supplier within 3 days. This time limit is carried out with the vendor for the provision of information from the date to which the claim.
• Fixsing best price does not automatically mean a bidding victory!
• Tender can be terminated by the bank, in the case of proper reasons existence, on which will be informed all participants;
• We request proposals to be valid for 30 days from submission.