• Name of the selling product: Machinery
• For the detailed description of the selling machinery see the link below:
• Deadline for commercial proposals: 11.10.2019 18:00 Tbilisi Local Time
The company willing to participate in the process shall submit a commercial offer
The bidder must submit a commercial proposal with the following conditions:
- Language: Georgian/English/Russian
- The commercial proposal and attached documentation presented by a candidate shall be signed and sealed by the authorized person.
- The commercial proposal that does not meet these requirements will not be considered.
The commercial proposal should include the following information:
Prices of the machinery;
- Requisites: actual and legal address, telephone number of contact person, e-mail Email address, bank requisites;
- Location – Georgia, Bolnisi region, village Kazreti.
- To see the equipment on site, the bidder must provide us the exact time of the visit and number of visitors (by sending copies of IDs) one day before the visit;
- The contractual price will be payed prior to the removal of the equipment and only after submission of the relevant payment document to the seller machinery will be removed from the production area.
Commercial bids will be valid until the end of the contractor selection process. The above process will be completed after the agreements are signed between the parties.
The commercial proposal of a participating company will be considered as the basis for identifying a potential candidate in the contractor selection process.
Anti-Corruption Conditions: Potential Bidder, in case of signing a contract, is obliged to comply with the Anti-Corruption Clause presented in Annex # 1
Terms of delivery of commercial proposals: All commercial proposals should be submitted to the organizer address: Tbilisi, M. Leksidze str. # 1, lane # 3. The proposal must be submitted in sealed envelope
The envelope must contain the name of the company, the name of the procedure, the telephone number of the contact person.
An envelope that does not meet the above requirements is not accepted.
Material-Technical Procedures Management Specialist
Т +995 579 552 051.